LicenseA software license is a set of terms which specify how the user can use, modify or distribute the software.
Pages about the topic of licensing (most of which describe specific licenses):
- BugRoff - A very free license developed by John Carter
- GPL - An acronym for GNU General Public License, a license
- LCN License - A license which I am hereby declaring (taking up the suggestion from zooko) as the Liberal with Copyright Notice (LCN) license, because everyone calls it by the unwieldy name of "The BSD/MIT/X license"
- LCNA License - This license is exactly like the LCN License except that it also contains an Advertising Clause
- Public Domain - A license which explicitly revokes any claims of copyright on a work
Also linked from: Sand Box