MozartA metaprogramming environment based on concept programming, an idea very similar to Intentional Programming of Charles Simonyi.
Note: it is unrelated to Mozart/OZ.
From its home page (see below):
Mozart is a framework to create extensible development tools. It is believed to be the first framework to fully enable concept programming. Its main domains of applications are:
- User-defined dialects and concepts [Dialects aka Domain-Specific Languages. -- MaD70]
- Code refactoring
- Application-specific optimizations
- Program-wide policies ("aspects")
The major components of Mozart are:
- the XL programming language.
- the Moka Java-to-Java extensible compiler,
- the thin tools, or compiler plug-ins,
- the Coda class library,
- the Notes object model,
If you care about software development, you might want to learn about concept programming and XL today. This is the future of programming.
This page is linked from: XL