Guidelines from the original Ward's Wiki
- Unsigned work belongs to the repository operators.
- Signed works are considered the property of the author(s) and subject
to fair use.
- Anonymous corrections to a signed work are offered in the spirit of
technical editing and become the property of the original author(s).
- Permission to distribute is implicitly given to the repository with
each posting, signed or otherwise.
- The repository cannot validate authorship or any other claims made in
the WikiWikiWeb database.
The copyright to all anonymous content in TunesWiki is implicitly assigned to the TUNES project. All signed content is copyright of the undersigned person, and reuse is only permitted with explicit concent of the copyright holder, or as allowed under the Fair Use Doctrine.