Reflection 101A Learning Lounge course about Reflection.
- Brian C. Smith's thesis, the first work on computational reflection. Introduces most of the basic ideas and the languages 1/2/3-Lisp.
- A Tutorial on Behavioral Reflection and its Implementation, which explains the different kinds of reflection and the implementation issues from a pretty simple perspective.
- Provability and Reflection: Formal results about metalogical reflection. A hard to read text.
- Reflection, Lambda-calculus and Non-determinism.
- A yet-to-be-done selection of stuff from the Methods of Reflection review page, in part still at the static site.
... and obviously Fare's thesis, when it will be ready (What? Where? Don't even ask, you already know where to find it.)
This page is linked from: Learning Lounge