Metalogical ReflectionSee the works of:
- Solomon Feferman did a lot of work.
- Raymond Smullyan
- John Harrison's review?
- José Meseguer headed the Rewriting Project at SRI, resulting mainly in Maude. See also Semantic Foundations for Compositions.
- Samuel Boutin wrote a PhD thesis on reflection and quotients in Higher-Order Logics.
- R.B. Jones' page on logic
- Aurélien Slodzian (old homepage MIA) has written a paper on knowledge-level reflection [MIA can be found on citeseer].
- Another paper on knowledge-level reflection, here.
This page is linked from: Methods of Reflection