Modify the CSS and/or source to have a better appearance.
Re-defun the functions that use the original with-page-surround macro instead of our patched version.
Enter the files into Tunes' CVS.
Infobot IntegrationAn access function is already implemented as "cto $foo". What remains:
- Import rest of the relevant the factoids.
- Add an interface to the search function, perhaps showing the returned values directly instead of printing the URL equivalent.
- Add a way to summarize any node, using topic annotations and external links. The key function is a summary, which may just have to be the first line of the node or some extra annotation. Using a SPAN tag with class "summary" is an option, but it requires too much manual work and extra storage. Another option is to use sectioned pages
- Modify Araneida to use PAServe's url-parsing logic... basically, fix it.
- Make sure that any characters that are not proper file name characters are URL-escaped. Also, be sure to reverse-translate the escaping.
- Track (con-)current edits with hidden form values and merge them with a diff-style system.
- Add the simplest authentication scheme possible.
- Automate the backup system, and eventually include a reversion mechanism.
- Add a web interface for controlling the Foo.titles file contents.
- Fix up the page-creation routines so that all of the previous references to that page that were broken get counted in its references table.
- Adjust the all-pages display so that it shows the Foo.titles variants. It currently shows duplicates.
- Show a link that displays the edit history, if not the revisions, for the current page. Implemented, but only shows up to 60 results; any more requires some logic adjustments. (Lost in the merge with Cliki CVS - has to be ported from water's source.)
- Sort the list of "Pages in this topic"
- Provide a text links database URL so that cliki can be browsed using TouchGraph WikiBrowser.
The format of a line in the links database is:
node-name [node-linked-to ...] [url-linked-to ...]
- Finish moving over and verifying the ad hoc information on the Tunes Review for Languages, Reflection, and Migration methods.
- Make sure people know how to use the topics properly, and keep the set of topics understandable and small (help!! They're growing!).